General Competition Rules & Code of Ethic
NO REFUNDS OF COMPETITION FEES ARE GIVEN & ENTRANCE FEES ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE
KINGDOM BEAUTY CROWN CHAMPIONSHIP are open to all beauty professionals licensed or qualified to perform permanent eyelash extension treatment. Current students and beauty professionals from all over the world. Proof of qualification and up to date insurance is required.
***ALL RULES ARE SUBJECT TO POINT DEDUCTIONS AND/OR DISQUALIFICATION!***
1. All work for each entry must be completed by the competitor registered for that competition. If KINGDOM BEAUTY CROWN finds this rule has been violated, the competitor will be prohibited from competing in KINGDOM BEAUTY CROWN CHAMPIONSHIP.
2. Competitors may compete in more than one entry.
3. ALL WORK MUST BE DONE ON SITE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED FOR TURN IN COMPETITIONS. No pre-done work is allowed, unless otherwise noted. If KINGDOM BEAUTY CROWN CHAMPIONSHIP finds this rule has been violated, the competitor will be prohibited from competing.
4. Any competitor or model found not complying with the KINGDOM BEAUTY CROWN CHAMPIONSHIP rules before, during or until the close of the show is subject to possible disqualification and/or point deduction. In the event disqualification occurs after awards and/or prizes or otherwise, have been distributed, the disqualified contestant must return their trophy as well as all prizes to KINGDOM BEAUTY CROWN CHAMPIONSHIP staff.
5. Competitors must report at the scheduled report time to receive entry information. Late arrivals or entries may not be accepted.
6. Competitors must supply ALL necessary products and supplies, including light, pillow, blanket, all lashing tools. Products must be in labeled containers.
7. Competitors are given 1 (ONE) chair, bed, trolley, face masks (for competitor & model), gloves, hand sanitizer, bin, disposable bed sheet.
8. The rules will be reviewed in mandatory briefing scheduled 5 or 15 minutes before the start of each competition unless otherwise noted.
9. Once the questions only or briefing starts, competitors will not be allowed to touch their models until the start of the competition. Failure to comply will result in disqualification.
10. Any prohibited products or supplies found at a competitor’s workstation/or under your towels, mats or whatever you are working on during a competition will be confiscated, and the competitor may be disqualified at the discretion of the KINGDOM BEAUTY CROWN CHAMPIONSHIP staff. Products will be returned at conclusion of award ceremony, and only by request.
11. Competitors must have all products they are going to use out on their work area, and all cases must be closed. After the competition has begun, competitors may not reach into the case without competition staff present.
12. 20 minutes before start of the Championship the participants can take their places and get prepared for the contest working area. During the 20min preparation time, you are allowed to:
- Clean model’s lashes
- Apply eye patches
- Draw lash map
- Attach lash strips on the lash palette
- Set up the working space
Before the Start it is FORBIDDEN:
- open the glue bottle nor
- attach eyelash extensions to natural lashes
13. Competitors are NOT allowed in or near the judging area at any time. Failure to comply will result in disqualification.
14. Once the competition begins, competitors and/or models may NOT leave the competition area without the permission of the competition staff. Failure to comply will result in disqualification.
15. When directed, competitors must promptly clean their workstations and leave the competition area.
16. Access to the competition area is limited to competitors, models, and KINGDOM BEAUTY CROWN CHAMPIONSHIP staff ONLY. Anyone entering the floor for a competitor or model and/or approaching a competitor or delivering items to a competitor without Floor Sage’s permission, the competitor will be given a 5 point deduction no questions asked!
17. When a competition ends, models must stand and follow the instructions given by the championship staff. Models may NOT leave the competition area until excused by the championship staff.
18. KINGDOM BEAUTY CROWN CHAMPIONSHIP judges and staff reserve the right to walk the floor at any time they deem to necessary to check tables for products that are not allowed during the current or future competitions.
19. If at any time a competitor has an issue with the results or decisions of judges it is mandatory that it be discussed in a respectful manner.
20. If the competitor insists on acting disrespectful, it will be at the discretion of the judge to not allow that competitor to compete in KINGDOM BEAUTY CROWN CHAMPIONSHIP.
21. The KINGDOM BEAUTY CROWN CHAMPIONSHIP competition staff reserves the right to final interpretation of all rules.
Models: Give this section to your model or be sure she/he is aware of all these rules!
1. Competitors must supply their own models when models are required. Models under 16 are not allowed . Models will be required to show ID if asked by KINGDOM BEAUTY CROWN staff. Only live models may be used.
2. Competitors are responsible for making sure that they and their models understand and comply with the competition rules. Failure to comply may result in point deduction or disqualification at the discretion of the KINGDOM BEAUTY CROWN CHAMPIONSHIP staff.
3. Models may not use cellphones at any time during the entire judging process. You may receive 5 point deduction.
4. When a competition ends, competitors must immediately stop working, and move away from their workstations as directed. Competitors are NOT allowed to touch their models again until after they have been judged. Failure to comply will result in disqualification.
5. Any designated KINGDOM BEAUTY CROWN CHAMPIONSHIP Floor staff member has the authority to impose a 5pt deduction for anyone causing disruption, being disrespectful of KBC Staff, or for any and all rule violations.
These competition rules are in effect for KINGDOM BEAUTY CROWN CHAMPIONSHIP. For questions about the rules, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Upon registration, competitors and their models give consent to freely use and reproduce all photographs, videos or such taken at the show, including those taken by photographers, or others hired for the show by LASH KINGDOM PROFESSIONALS. Not limited to anyone working in conjunction with KINGDOM BEAUTY CROWN CHAMPIONSHIP. All photos, images and videos or film shot are property of LASH KINGDOM PROFESSIONALS and KINGDOM BEAUTY CROWN and may not be used without written permission. Your registration is considered as a signed release.
2. At registration, competitors and model receives a badge and sticker with identification number. STRICTLY FORBIDDEN: remove, wet, damage the badge or sticker with the identification number, before the results are announced !!!)
3. Competitors must designate their level of experience (Junior, Master, Professional) when they register, except when competing in a NON-Divisional competition. It is the responsibility of the competitor to be sure they are registered in the correct level. If we are made aware you have entered yourself in a wrong level you will be disqualified and required to return trophy and any prizes given.
4. All competitors must be responsible for receiving your winning trophies. If you are international competitor or cannot make it to the award ceremony, we will send it to you..
All photography or filming is forbidden!
5. Junior competitors who won first second or third-place in any Eyelash Extension Championship must advance to the Professional level.
6. All Competition Winners will receive a trophy/or medallion and prize from sponsors.
7. The finalists at each level are viewed simultaneously during the scoring process. Finalists are evaluated in ten categories; each category is worth a possible ten points, ranging from 1 (Unacceptable) to 10 (Flawless) except where otherwise noted. Each of the three judges is responsible for three to four categories. The categories for each competition are listed in the rules specific to that competition. Every participant receive score sheets.
8. The competition staff calculates the final scores, and the judges verify the placements before excusing the finalists. The decision of the judges is final.
Over all we will have a 36 WINNERS for LIVE Eyelash Extension Championship!!!