2021 LIVE CHAMPIONSHIP GENERAL RULES
KINGDOM BEAUTY CROWN CHAMPIONSHIP are open to all beauty professionals licensed or qualified to perform nail services. Current students and beauty professionals from all over the world. Proof of qualification (such as school enrollment certificate) is required.
***ALL RULES ARE SUBJECT TO POINT DEDUCTIONS AND/OR DISQUALIFICATION!***
1. All work for each entry must be completed by the competitor registered for that competition. If KINGDOM BEAUTY CROWN finds this rule has been violated, the competitor will be prohibited from competing in KINGDOM BEAUTY CROWN CHAMPIONSHIP.
2. Competitors may compete in more than one entry.
3. ALL WORK MUST BE DONE ON SITE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED FOR TURN IN COMPETITIONS. No pre-done work is allowed, unless otherwise noted. If KINGDOM BEAUTY CROWN CHAMPIONSHIP finds this rule has been violated, the competitor will be prohibited from competing.
4. Any competitor or model found not complying with the KINGDOM BEAUTY CROWN CHAMPIONSHIP rules before, during or until the close of the show is subject to possible disqualification and/or point deduction. In the event disqualification occurs after awards and/or prizes, cash or otherwise, have been distributed, the disqualified contestant must return their trophy as well as all prizes to KINGDOM BEAUTY CROWN CHAMPIONSHIP staff.
5. Competitors must report at the scheduled report time to receive entry information. Late arrivals or entries may not be accepted. Nail art entries may be turned in by someone other than the competitor. KINGDOM BEAUTY CROWN CHAMPIONSHIP cannot be responsible for artwork turned in by someone other than the competitor.
6. Competitors must supply ALL necessary products and supplies, including lamps and extension cords for each competition they enter, (unless otherwise noted). Products must be in labeled containers.
7. Competitors are given 1 (ONE) chair – if chairs are not needed you may use 2, however if there is a shortage you will be required to give up the extra chairs you are using.
8. The rules will be reviewed in mandatory briefing scheduled 5 or 15 minutes before the start of each competition unless otherwise noted.
9. Once the questions only or briefing starts, competitors will not be allowed to touch their models until the start of the competition. Failure to comply will result in disqualification.
10. Any prohibited products or supplies found at a competitor’s workstation/or under your towels, mats or whatever you are working on during a competition will be confiscated, and the competitor may be disqualified at the discretion of the KINGDOM BEAUTY CROWN CHAMPINSHIP staff. Products will be returned at conclusion of award ceremony, and only by request.
11. Competitors must have all products they are going to use out on their work area, and all cases must be closed. After the competition has begun, competitors may not reach into the case without competition staff present.
12. Bowls containing marbles, stones or any objects are not allowed on or in working area at any time.
13. Competitors are NOT allowed in or near the judging area at any time. Failure to comply will result in disqualification.
14. Once the competition begins, competitors and/or models may NOT leave the competition area without the permission of the competition staff. Failure to comply will result in disqualification.
15. When directed, competitors must promptly clean their workstations and leave the competition area.
16. Access to the competition area is limited to competitors, models, and KINGDOM BEAUTY CROWN CHAMPIONSHIP staff ONLY. Anyone entering the floor for a competitor or model and/or approaching a competitor or delivering items to a competitor without Floor Sage’s permission, the competitor will be given a 5 point deduction no questions asked!
17. When a competition ends, models must stand and follow the instructions given by the championship staff. Models may NOT leave the competition area until excused by the championship staff.
18. KINGDOM BEAUTY CROWN CHAMPIONSHIP judges and staff reserve the right to walk the floor at any time they deem to necessary to check tables for products that are not allowed during the current or future competitions. AND THEY WILL!
19. If at any time a competitor has an issue with the results or decisions of judges it is mandatory that it be discussed in a respectful manner.
20. If the competitor insists on acting disrespectful, it will be at the discretion of the judge to not allow that competitor to compete in KINGDOM BEAUTY CROWN CHAMPIONSHIP.
21. The KINGDOM BEAUTY CROWN CHAMPIONSHIP competition staff reserves the right to final interpretation of all rules.
22. Copyrighted Art – NO Copyrighted art is allowed at any time. Any and all designs bearing even a similar likeness will is not allowed. Penalties will be given at judges’ discretion and possible disqualification may be incurred.
Models: Give this section to your model or be sure she/he is aware of all these rules!
1. Competitors must supply their own models when models are required. Models must be at least 18 years old. Models will be required to show ID if asked by KINGDOM BEAUTY CROWN staff. Only live models may be used.
2. Competitors are responsible for making sure that they and their models understand and comply with the competition rules. Failure to comply may result in point deduction or disqualification at the discretion of the KINGOM BEAUTY CROWN CHAMPIONSHIP staff.
3. Models are not permitted to lay their heads on the tables at any time during judging! If they are not cooperating with the judges, you will receive a 5 point deduction. If it continues you may be disqualified. During the judging process, models may NOT speak to other models or to the judges. They may not use cellphones at any time during the entire judging process.
4. At no time during a competition may models assist the competitor in any capacity. Models may not blow dust, lick their nails at any time prior to being judged. If a staff member asks the model to stop breaking these rules. It will be at the discretion of the floor judge/sage to disqualify the competitor’s model for bad model behavior.
5. Models are NOT allowed to wear any jewelry on their hands, wrists or arms, including watches. Failure to comply will result in a deduction of 5 points in the category of overall. This rule does not apply to models for Fantasy Nail Art.
6. When a competition ends, competitors must immediately stop working, and move away from their workstations as directed. Competitors are NOT allowed to touch their models again until after they have been judged. Failure to comply will result in disqualification.
7. Any designated KINGDOM BEAUTY CROWN CHAMPIONSHIP Floor staff member has the authority to impose a 5pt deduction for anyone causing disruption, being disrespectful of KBC Staff, or for any and all rule violations.
These competition rules are in effect for KINGDOM BEUTY CROWN CHAMPIONSHIP. For questions about the rules, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Upon registration, competitors and their models give consent to freely use and reproduce all photographs, videos or such taken at the show, including those taken by photographers, or others hired for the show by LASH KINGDOM PROFESSIONALS. Not limited to anyone working in conjunction with KINGDOM BEAUTY CROWN CHAMPIONSHIP. All photos, images and videos or film shot are property of LASH KINGDOM PROFESSIONALS and KINGDOM BEAUTY CROWN and may not be used without written permission. Your registration is considered as a signed release.
2. When you arrive to report, the competitor will be given a certificate of participation with wristbands and/or a round sticker with their number. The wristbands are for the model, and are color coded for each separate competition. Novice competitors are given an additional white band, one for each competition they registered in. When putting the wristband on your model make sure it fits like a large bracelet. Do not choke the wrist of your model. PLEASE TURN THE NUMBERS SO THEY FACE AWAY FROM THE MODEL. Please place wristband on models’ right hand unless a one handed competition – then it is on the hand being judged.
3. Themes: Are guideline rules. If the themes are not followed disqualification or point, deductions are possible. Please note when a color or shades of a color are given as a theme, it means no other color may be used unless otherwise noted.
4. Competitors must designate their level of experience (Junior, Master, Expert or Professional) when they register, except when competing in a NON-Divisional competition. It is the responsibility of the competitor to be sure they are registered in the correct division. If we are made aware you have entered yourself in a worng level you will be disqualified and required to return trophy and any moneys given.
5. Competitors may not post any of their competition work to any social media platform whatsoever before the awards ceremony! Any competitor found violating this rule will possibly be given a warning or more likely disqualified from that competition in which they posted their work.
6. All competitors must be responsible for receiving your winning trophies. If you are international competitor or cannot make it to the award ceremony, we will send it to you..
All photograhy or filming is forbidden!
7. Novice/Junior competitors who win first second or third-place in any Nail Championship must advance to the Professional level.
8. All Competition Winners will receive a trophy/or medallion and prize from sponsors.
9. New competitions may have different prize structure. Winners will receive medallions or trophies. Please see individual rules for detailed information. Entry fees vary depending on competition. Please see individual rules for information.
10. KINGDOM BEAUTY CROWN utilize analytic scoring to judge the entries. Three judges preview the all entries separate in groups. Through the process of elimination, the judges select no more than ten finalists at each level to be scored. All other entries are excused prior to scoring by the judges.
11. The finalists at each level are viewed simultaneously during the scoring process. Finalists are evaluated in ten categories; each category is worth a possible ten points, ranging from 1 (Unacceptable) to 10 (Flawless) except where otherwise noted. Each of the three judges is responsible for three to four categories. The categories for each competition are listed in the rules specific to that competition. Only finalists receive score sheets.
12. The competition staff calculates the final scores, and the judges verify the placements before excusing the finalists. The decision of the judges is final.
The competitor with the highest cumulative score at the end KINGDOM BEAUTY CROWN CHAMPIONSHIP 2021 will be crowned KINGDOM BEAUTY CROWN CHAMPION for that year.
KINGDOM BEAUTY CROWN CHAMPION will receive:
- The KINGDOM BEAUTY CROWN trophy and certificate
- Grand Prize
- All PARTICIPANTS will receive KINGDOM BEAUTY CROWN CHAMPIONSHIP medals and certificates.